MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftsword! opinions appreciated

Article about: Hello all! i started to collect this fantastic swords last year , my goal is to have one of all producers some day here is my newest adition, hope you like it! all opinions apriciated! Best

Thank you! Thekees!! cool and sad that you sold them they are the crack cocaine of edge blades IMO i am looking at this now
    personal engraved from a LW officere....damm just rerserved....ok here are some pics to expensive for me now anyway

Luftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftsword! opinions appreciated
    P
    Many

32 sword is good i guess you had all producers both in Alu and nickel silver?

Cheers!

?

Nice piece!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

That is a beauty.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thats a nice sword, nice engraving on the pommel.

?

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Thank you! Thekees!! cool and sad that you sold them they are the crack cocaine of edge blades IMO i am looking at this now
    personal engraved from a LW officere....damm just rerserved....ok here are some pics to expensive for me now anyway

Luftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciated
    Well thats what they call a jewelers engraving!
    Hardly ever seen on the pommel sides, as they normally have the leaves there, this is specialy ordered and darn rare.

I would have loved to get my hands on it, i Always seem to miss those rare TR pieces
    I might start collecting stamps or butterflies…..

Ger

Some lucky bastard just bougth this personal engraved LW sword and dagger . i will post some more pics here
    and also here is the link if you want to the see this awseome blades

Military Antiques : 1ST PATTERN LUFTWAFFE SWORD, 2ND PATTERN DAGGER & EPHEMERA TO LEUTNANT WOLFGANG BRUGELMANN, 5/LUFTNACHT REGT. 31

i saved some pics and also the description and post here, guess the link is gone soon becasue it alreday reserved.

1st Pattern Luftwaffe sword with personalised pommel engraved: 'Wolfgang Brugelmann 5/Luftnacht Regt. 31.' by Eickhorn, Solingen, blue leather scabbard and hanger, blade in pristine condition; 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger by A. Shuttlehofer & Co., Solingen Wald' with personalised crossguard and scabbard, complete with portepee knot, staps and acorn-embellished hangers, excellent condition; Leutnant Brugelmann's framed Commission Document dated 27 July 1938 with glazed front and reverse; Brugelmann's personal photograph album with leather binding marked: 'Weinachten 1937 Konigsberg Pr., Bur Erinnerung an meine Dienstzeit bei der 6 Komp. Ln. Abt. 1/11'; Brugelmann's personalised scrapbook with wax seal marked containing an archive of sketches, cartoons and detailed descriptions.

Luftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciated

Cheers! Tobias

It was a long time back, on another forum I had a somewhat adversarial discussion regarding a unique personalized Luftwaffe sword that had belonged to a deceased friend of mine. At some undetermined point a new owner had decided to "upgrade" aluminum mounts with those of an earlier nickel silver mounted sword. So while it was all "period" - only the blade had belonged to the original owner (and my friend). And what could make me apprehensive with this sword is that the blade is government property marked, instead of a private purchase. Best Regards, Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2