Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Luftwaffe 1st model, WKC

Article about: Hey! I'm really interested in this dagger and would like to know how much I should be willing to pay for it. It's beeing auctioned from a private seller and has no fixed price. From the look

?

Hi Jonas,

its a pity being outbid by 10 euro, but its not 10 in the end, when someone wants its your max wouldnt be enough if it were 750 euro.
    Ive just been outbid on a rare vertical SA hanger by 1 bid ( 50 $) but im pretty sure another 100 wouldnt had helped me anyway.
    If i run into a Alu First pattern ill give you a shout, its all europe so no border fees

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 1st model, WKC
    P
    Many

Yeah i guess the price was still within my range, but I prefer to stop bidding when I have reached my initial maximum bid. I feel it's easy, atleast for me, to get blindsided otherwise and just go on and on thinking It's just a few more euros

And like you said Ger, If someone did outbid me, that person probably was prepared to go even higher.

"If i run into a Alu First pattern ill give you a shout, its all europe so no border fees "
    Thanks Ger, look forward to that

Thanks again for all the help, much appreciated.

Best regards,
    Jonas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3