Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMF

Article about: Hey Maximus, it is a problem. On one hand its always helpful to assist fellow members from getting there pants pulled down. On the other hand, we never know who the member is we are helping.

?

Default Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMF

Good morning dear friends.

I would like your opinion about this item I was offered:
    Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMF
    Is it real? Is it original?

Thank you for your help.

Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMFLuftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMF
    P
    Many

Same background as the rest of the daggers you posted!!! So the answer will be the same as these come from the same location. This forum is not a testing ground and my patience is wearing thin.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You have my full attention
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I smell what larry is cooking!

Guys I take full responsibility for this dagger, I asked drope to post a Luftwaffe dagger so don't blame him.

cheers matty

Drope have you been offered any first pattern Luftwaffe daggers?

This particular dagger ...From the same dealer ? Please explain away !!

Hey Larry, All the daggers posted by drope are replica's without a doubt. They are good replica's though, so I asked drope to post a Luftwaffe dagger (asked in the government officials thread).

just posted in the wrong section, really should be in the reproductions.

I thought quite a bit can be learnt from him.

apologies matty

If its an honest mistake then why ask for opinions in the first post? Drope !!

Even though this may not be the case here but alot of times fakers will post items for opinions and then use everything bad we pointed out to tweak or improve the item untill it is a nearly perfect fake, greed is everywhere, we all here have to keep this in the back of our minds in order to protect this hobby, this has been discussed here before.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast