Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe dagger

Article about: hello everyone just wondered if anyone could help with this as to weather its real or fake?

Default luftwaffe dagger

hello everyone just wondered if anyone could help with this as to weather its real or fake?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe dagger   luftwaffe dagger  

luftwaffe dagger   luftwaffe dagger  

luftwaffe dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: luftwaffe dagger

Hi Panzer trooper,, where did you get this dagger from,, as this "EXACT" 2nd Model Luft was discussed at an earlier date. Right now I am back tracking and looking for that exact thread and if anyone else can find it first,, I would be grateful. It seems as though it was the makers logo that led for the thread to progress and the tang being questionable. I would rather not answer on this a second time unless you bought from someone here on this forum. How and when did you acquire this dagger? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Ha you beat me to it Wiliam,,,
    Hi Panzer trooper I found the link and I have to eat my words as this was your dagger that you posted back in October. Heres the link....https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...dagger-230596/

But since it was already discussed and the decision was made that it was good............so why are you posting it again?......or there maybe another question you may have on it
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-17-2012 at 03:22 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sorry guys I must be going mental!!!! I didn't even realise that there were other replies to my last post in October as to weather it was good or not but now I know thanks for all your help guys!

Quote by Larry C View Post
    .....................https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...dagger-230596/

But since it was already discussed and the decision was made that it was good............so why are you posting it again?......or there maybe another question you may on it
    I have a question myself, and a request. In the industry I believe that the phenomena is commonly called "flash", which is the extrusion of the excess material being forged squeezing out from between the forging dies. And it could certainly be present, but just not that noticeable. With what I am seeing from my perspective as a potential problem in need of some clarification, a tang which may have been broken and welded back together(?). So is it possible to get some 360 ° pictures of the indicated tang area? And perhaps the topmost area of the grip itself which may have been shortened? FP

PS: Not seeing a reply until after I posted, I was just trying to address the question that was asked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe dagger  

Indeed.
    Carl Julius Krebs 2LW dagger usually has intertwined the two wires to the grip.
    Not a series of small wires.

regards
    Vedran