Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Dagger copy or original

Article about: Hello I wonder to know if the dagger is in 100% original, no signs manufacturer. I have seen this type of weapon without signs, but I have uncertainty about originality. What do you say abou

Default Luftwaffe Dagger copy or original

Hello

I wonder to know if the dagger is in 100% original, no signs manufacturer. I have seen this type of weapon without signs, but I have uncertainty about originality. What do you say about this item? Thanks in advance for your help. Best regards. Natalie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Dagger copy or original   Luftwaffe Dagger copy or original  

Luftwaffe Dagger copy or original   Luftwaffe Dagger copy or original  

Luftwaffe Dagger copy or original  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Dagger copy or original
    P
    Many

?

Hello Natalie,

My opinion is that it is a fantasy piece that has been artificially aged enhanced. The etching on the blade, handle & fittings give me reason to pause. I would also wait for others to opine as well. Always great to get a consensus from the group.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thank you for your opinion, it's helful and support

Type in Hermann Goring Industrial dagger...in the upper right hand corner of this page where it says "google custom search" hit enter..and a few threads will pop up that you can read. These daggers were massed produced in the 1970s and burying one for a year will produce the same rusted results. One attribute i will point out, out of many others,, the Swastika is poorly cast.

Where did you find this very crude copy? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you also! Now I know what is wrong in this. I find this on polish auction web service. This copy is bidding now (not by myself). Now the price is: $86

total crap.

Quote by antique sales View Post
    Thank you also! Now I know what is wrong in this. I find this on polish auction web service. This copy is bidding now (not by myself). Now the price is: $86
    Its a shame..because its about $50 over value now
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

OMG someone sold it for $138.18, the auction closed