Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?

Article about: hello gents last day i found this destructed specimen of luftwaffe dagger.i know the dagger is almost a dead one but i decided to add it because im curioius about the maker.the parts are a g

Default Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?

hello gents
    last day i found this destructed specimen of luftwaffe dagger.i know the dagger is almost a dead one but i decided to add it because im curioius about the maker.the parts are a generic type?or maybe the maker is real to determine?regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?   Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?  

Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?   Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?  

Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?   Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?  

Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dagger generic or not?
    P
    Many

by the way if anyone have a pommel for sale please send me a PM

Throat has been replaced and the grip has a bad crack on the which the grip appears to be plastic and not trolon.

trolon does crack and it also falls apart as it is brittle. The crack seen in the grip is actually traveling being wide at the bottom and somewhat twisted a little where it ends. Trolon does not react that way.

This dagger for what ever it is or who ever had should IMO stay where it is presently at ..or return it for a refund.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

ok thank You larry the only thing that make me this purchase was a price not bigger than fifty dollars son i decided to take it
    regards