Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe dagger with hanger (good first dagger find?)

Article about: Good afternoon I have found this dagger at a antique store I went to, it's got some nice wear and patina ,I'm not well read on daggers nor its model and hanger but I took a chance on it dumb

?

Default Luftwaffe dagger with hanger (good first dagger find?)

Good afternoon I have found this dagger at a antique store I went to, it's got some nice wear and patina ,I'm not well read on daggers nor its model and hanger but I took a chance on it dumb choice to some but who knows? Wouldn't mind knowing more on it; If there's something you want to see more close up on ask me, thanks! Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)
    P
    Many

1937 Production year 2nd model Luftwaffe officers dagger.

Impressive that there is gold gilt left on the pommel swastika something rarely encountered but surely holds its value.
    Im a little at odds with the more silver looking ferrule ring which does not match the patina on the rest of the fittings.

Blade looks good and the grip seems to have went through a bit of a scrape at some point in its journey.
    More thoughts and opinions welcome.
    Nice dagger..the gold gilt does it for me

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It shows a little wear and neglect but, there is nothing wrong with a Tiger.
    All of the parts appear to be correct for this model.
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It looks like your gamble paid off.. Nice looking Tiger.. The hangar is a bonus.. Been looking for one for my LW dagger..

Smitty

?

Thank you all for the comments and response to the dagger, I'm excited to know that it's a good one , was a bit scared that it would be bad one.

?

is that an RZM mark on the hanger?? . in the first pic.
    Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)

That's not right is it?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Good eyes Phil ..glad your looking deeper and yes it is an oddity but it is correct.
    I will dig deeper into the UE10 number which is somehow connected to the RZM and the patent department DRGM

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

So Phil not to sound rude but is the RMZ code usually not found on hangers? if you don't mind me ask but those ue10 numbers are they usually found on them? Is it a manufacture code or something?

?

I am just used to seeing them on NSDAP/SA/SS &HJ item's not Lufty .
    This is my first time seeing it. That is why I was asking. I'm just trying to learn something here.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Default RZM Clip

Looks a really nice pick up... I’ve a set of Luft Hangers with DRGM Clips and a UE10 RZM marked upper Clip.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)   Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)  

Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)   Luftwaffe dagger with hanger  (good first dagger find?)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast