Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?

Article about: Hello, I have won this Luftwaffe dagger. Before paying the seller, do you think it real or a fake ? (No mark on the blade) Thank you for yours opinions the link: Dague allemande ww2 - Coutea

Default Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?

Hello,
    I have won this Luftwaffe dagger.
    Before paying the seller, do you think it real or a fake ?
    (No mark on the blade)
    Thank you for yours opinions
    the link:
    Dague allemande ww2 - Couteaux et dagues Militaires (5190812)

Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?
    Last edited by Larry C; 11-22-2018 at 12:57 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?
    P
    Many

?

Well this is quite a bit late for asking, isnt it?
    Then you are posting a link, instead of downloading the pictures to your pc and then uploading them here.....
    The link will be gone in time making this post useless.

*****First you bid, then you won and NOW you need to know if its real BEFORE you pay?*****

You have not acted the proper way.
    First: post the dagger here BEFORE you bid!
    Then if all is well bid.
    If you win you PAY!

You obliged yourself to pay your winning objects by bidding, now deal with that!

BTW i dont understand why you bid on an item that is in that condition……..

Ger

That is one ugly piece of cutlery.

A shame you hadn't asked someone first, you would have saved some cash which you could have put towards a nice one.

Don't worry, I will pay for this piece (the price was very low (57$)).
    I was just wondering if there was a chance this dagger was original.
    Someone told me it could be an Original Luftwaffe dagger 2. model with WKC style generic fittings.

I uploaded a few of the photos for you Mr Aurel. Please for the near future upload the photos yourself and do not use any links as Gerrit has pointed out the link will become empty once the advert is removed after its sale.

The question that was asked Gents was .....Is the authenticity of the dagger.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I think for $57 you lucked out

A nice clean will do it the world of good

Never seen that style of eagle before. Looks like a repro to me, not my field but I have owned a few in the past
    D.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Never seen that style of eagle before. Looks like a repro to me, not my field but I have owned a few in the past
    D.
    Pommel is odd too....

But like you, not my field. I only own one.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Well gents, the pictures are very poor but I think the dagger is Original. Here's the same crossguard on a dagger from my collection.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?  

?

It also might be this crossguard. WKC type 2. Better pictures are needed to be sure
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe dagger real or fake ?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast