Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Luftwaffe Gravity knife

Article about: Hi Guys, these knives were issued to both flight crews and Fallschirmjagers. They were carried in a special pocket in the side of the FJ trousers. The blade is not maker marked. Parts are se

Default Re: Luftwaffe Gravity knife

Aide, either my gravity is a complete fake or it is a variation not seen before. I say this because it has the "Budgie" and swastica stamped beneath the arrow in the larger than normal top piece, John.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Gravity knife
    P
    Many

Hi John, thanks for pointing that out. I can just see it now you have said. In that case I think someone has tried to convert it to make it look more "wartime". These knives only exhibit the tiny Luftwaffe eagle proof marks.

Cheers, Ade.

had some real nice ones of these back in the days......

?

I'm a very new collector... and I just picked this up.. can't make out any of the stamps.. would sure love to hear some opinions and value?Luftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knife.. thanks.

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    I'm a very new collector... and I just picked this up.. can't make out any of the stamps.. would sure love to hear some opinions and value?Luftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knifeLuftwaffe Gravity knife.. thanks.
    greetings,

not that it is not still cool, but you can see someone has seriously sharpened the blade. which is going to effect value quite a bit.

I love the functionality of these blades!

?

The spring is also broken ... I paid $200 soooo

Get yer $$$ back? (Stuff happens,a lesson learned)

?

I have one I'd like to sell. What's the best way to do that? I live in California, and the knife is in very good condition; everything works perfectly. I have the earlier model and I don't know where to start. How do I sell this guy?

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

You can sell it here via our classified adverts. But I would advise you to start a new thread about it on the forum and show some good clear pics.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3