Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe Gravity knife

Article about: Hi Guys, these knives were issued to both flight crews and Fallschirmjagers. They were carried in a special pocket in the side of the FJ trousers. The blade is not maker marked. Parts are se

Default Luftwaffe Gravity knife

Hi Guys, these knives were issued to both flight crews and Fallschirmjagers. They were carried in a special pocket in the side of the FJ trousers.

The blade is not maker marked. Parts are serial numbered and Luftwaffe "L5" proof marking to the spike.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Gravity knife   Luftwaffe Gravity knife  

Luftwaffe Gravity knife   Luftwaffe Gravity knife  

Luftwaffe Gravity knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Gravity knife
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Gravity knife

thats a nice looker ade, i have 1 by paul weyersburg they are a pretty neat knife, cheers dave

Nasty but nice , cheers Ade

?

heres my weyersberg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Gravity knife   Luftwaffe Gravity knife  

Luftwaffe Gravity knife  

djr
    ?

On a somewhat different note, I use a 1980's vintage Para knife made by EICKHORN, daily, working around my farm. Handiest tool I've ever owned and still amazes me that a design of this type (ie Para knife, take-down design) can still be useful and without need for further modification (after all these years). IF anyone is interested, I can send the address of the outfit that has some of these remaining for sale.
    DJ

?

My take down model;
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Gravity knife  Luftwaffe Gravity knife  Luftwaffe Gravity knife  Luftwaffe Gravity knife  Luftwaffe Gravity knife  Luftwaffe Gravity knife 

?

Nice looking blades fellas, heres mine : top knife is a take-down model no maker with RB # on pick, the non take-down is a Weyersberg and has the initials RM on the wood handle. This knife was given to me by the FJ,s girl friend who keep it as a keep sake after the war in addition he gave her a hanky marked souvenir from Crete as he participated in the taking of Crete.

The initials R.M. stand for Rohrman,Max - great to have an item that can be apllied to a real individual.

Horst

Luftwaffe Gravity knife  
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Very nice take down Guys !

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Gravity knife

Horst,it was given to you by his 'girl' friend? She must be up in her yrs. Are you two close? That's one heck of a nice gift! Very nice.

I would love to own one of these knives, but have been told that under u.k law i could be arrested and prosecuted for ownership, or attempting to purchase one.Is this really the case?Any comments would be appreciated. Regards, Ned

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast