MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Gravity Knife

Article about: Luftwaffe Gravity Knife Out of the wood work this week, SMF manufacture...BILL

Default Luftwaffe Gravity Knife

Luftwaffe Gravity Knife Out of the wood work this week, SMF manufacture...BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Gravity Knife   Luftwaffe Gravity Knife  

Luftwaffe Gravity Knife   Luftwaffe Gravity Knife  

Luftwaffe Gravity Knife  
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Gravity Knife
    P
    Many

Hal
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Gravity Knife

Hi Bill, It's nice to see there are still great 'pieces' to be had.... super condition! Hal Ps; I would imagine '5' waffen amt on the spike?

?

no expert. But it does not appear to have the "jimmy Durante" bulbous nose that is seen on fakes.

What is a rough estimate on worth for an original like this, if you do not mind my asking?

Quote by Hal View Post
    Hi Bill, It's nice to see there are still great 'pieces' to be had.... super condition! Hal Ps; I would imagine '5' waffen amt on the spike?
    Yes Luftamt 5 on the spike...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...