Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Gravity Knife - SMF

Article about: Here are some updated photos of my Luftwaffe Gravity Knife By SMF Rossi

?

Default Luftwaffe Gravity Knife - SMF

Here are some updated photos of my Luftwaffe Gravity Knife By SMF

Rossi

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Gravity Knife - SMF
    P
    Many

?

Pretty cool. I learnt the other day they are banned in the uk for being a flick knife.

So I guess that’s another advantage you guys over the pond have.....

Great looking knife Kirk!
    Lots of crossgraining on that beauty

?

Well Kirk they dont come any better then this…great example!

I owned one once in the same mint condition, they are larger in hand then on the Foto's

Ger

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Pretty cool. I learnt the other day they are banned in the uk for being a flick knife.

So I guess that’s another advantage you guys over the pond have.....
    The Gravity knifes action is a far cry from being a " Flickknife " that of a lock or spring loaded blade.
    If the Gravity knife is a Flick knife...then these too must be insanely banned in the UK also ...as there is alot of Flicking going on with this renown pocket flicker.

This can be described as a weapon of mass destruction.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Great Gravity Knife Kirk
    SMF is one of my favorite producers of Edged weapon types.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    The Gravity knifes action is a far cry from being a " Flickknife " that of a lock or spring loaded blade.
    If the Gravity knife is a Flick knife...then these too must be insanely banned in the UK also ...as there is alot of Flicking going on with this renown pocket flicker.

This can be described as a weapon of mass destruction.

Wait I may of mixed up what I meant.
    Flick knives like Swiss army ones are allowed of course.
    I just remembered seeing this thread a while back.

Can you import gravity knife to the uk

?

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Pretty cool. I learnt the other day they are banned in the uk for being a flick knife......
    Under UK law, these are not actually viewed ‘as’ a flick knife, rather, they are covered by the same law as the flick knife (i.e.: spring-loaded or gravity activated - an inclusion to cover those silly flippy ballisong things that were all the rage, with a certain type of knob, a while ago). I don’t imagine they had even considered or heard of the Luftwaffe models, which although not the intended target, are still pointy knives...
    I think penknives are fine, providing the blade is less than 3” (?), and of course, depending on what you are doing with it!

This is all off the top of my swede, but I think it’s largely accurate.

Cheers,
    Bob

?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Given the recent climate I highly doubt any push to legalise any banned blade would succeed.

?

Too bloody true, mate...

Although the legislation might not have been specifically targeted at the Luftwaffe knives, to those trying to clear knives away from the criminal scum, a knife is a knife... so I doubt there would be any sympathy for the collector. Just like the gun laws...

Regardless of the fact that criminals, by their very nature, are not all that concerned with laws.

Bob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast