Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife

Article about: This one came out of a Estate sale locally and is a typical fighting knife it does have the Luft proof on blade droop eagle over 6 too bad about blade as it looks like vet done some sharpeni

Default Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife

This one came out of a Estate sale locally and is a typical fighting knife it does have the Luft proof on blade droop eagle over 6 too bad about blade as it looks like vet done some sharpening. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife   Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife  

Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife   Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife  

Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife   Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife
    P
    Many

Hello Timothy,
    It appears to me to be a Luft 5 marked blade. Unfortunate about the sharpening. The scabbard is also missing the center clip.
    I have a few of both 5 & 6 marked blades.
    Ralph.
    Luftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting KnifeLuftwaffe Proofed Boot Fighting Knife
    Also some that have been sharpened as can be seen on the top one in this photo..
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very Nice bunch rbminis I couldn't tell if it was a 5 or a 6 so you may be right some times it looks like 5 I knew something in the center of the clips was missing thanks for telling me what it was doesn't affect it any the clips are still strong and work. timothy