Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe SMF nickel/silver, all opinions welcome!

Article about: Hello all! Today i got a new LW sword for my collection, its a not a rare producer i guess SMF was the biggest producer on this lovely swords, anyway i try to collect them all in both Alu an

Default Luftwaffe SMF nickel/silver, all opinions welcome!

Hello all!

Today i got a new LW sword for my collection, its a not a rare producer i guess SMF was the
    biggest producer on this lovely swords, anyway i try to collect them all in both Alu and nickel
    silver, and this will be the last i buy for awhile if i not win the Euro jackpott lotto it is my favorite
    in my collection so far, i hope you like it .
    Cheers! Regards Tobias

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe SMF nickel/silver, all opinions welcome!
    P
    Many

Nicest I have ever seen
    D.

?

Very nice! All the ones I see on private sales have been well used. And it has the hanger too!

I choose to post the pictures from the guy a i bougth this sword from first,he take better photos, i live in a dark cave, so i need flash but i post some anyway here from my place. Cheers!

Incredible example Tobias ..that shows ALL the silvering left on the swaz medallion

Very very Nice

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thanks! yeah and also it still got the nice dark blue morrocan leather on both handle and scabbard the other one i have is darker, as they get with time, hard to get a better than this i guess , next step will be damascus blades or personal engraved, but as i said have to wait for the euro jackpot or rob one of the banksters!

cheers!

ANother thing i noticed with this sword from my other aree that when i put back the scabbard it snaps a nice sound last cm when i put it back did that make sence haha

hope you got what i mean.!

Beautiful sword
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

thanks all! always a pleasure to post the blades here tried to show my dad he did not care, my brother did not care, my mother cant understand. "its just a sword" they say , no it is not just a sword! it is a fantastic brilliant nice looking sword and a great peice of history!

Well done. At the time a beginner, the excellent quality of the nickel silver government purchased Luftwaffe swords by SMF made it the first TR dress sword that I purchased myself. And unlike some other items that over time I have upgraded I still have it because I was lucky enough to find one in really nice condition. Best Regards, Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast