Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe sword Klass marked - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you, if the Robert Klass was producer of the luftwaffe swords.Here are some pictures of the sword which has Klass marking on the blade. I was trying to find some

?

Default Luftwaffe sword Klass marked - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you, if the Robert Klass was producer of the luftwaffe swords.Here are some pictures of the sword which has Klass marking on the blade. I was trying to find some info on the net, but without success. I know the pictures are not the best, but I do not have better. Is there any chance for this sword without scabbard?
    Any opinion is welcome.
    Thank you, Mike

Luftwaffe sword Klass marked - ask for helpLuftwaffe sword Klass marked - ask for helpLuftwaffe sword Klass marked - ask for helpLuftwaffe sword Klass marked - ask for helpLuftwaffe sword Klass marked - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe sword Klass marked - ask for help
    P
    Many

From a distance the Pommel makes the sword look like a lollipop..and its an odd place to see a Klaas logo to be placed on the blade...Im not comfortable at all with this sword..as it severely lacks any detail. Wait for other Luftwaffe opinions to chime in. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I agree with Larry, I do not like the maker's mark or the location of it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I can only agree. I would pass on this one.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

What an ugly repro, its not even bearing the proper Klaas logo.
    What is it with that Klaas maker name.... that so many of you cant even spell it properly.
    Its not Klass...... its KLAAS!!!

Here the proper logo
    Regards,
    Ger
    Luftwaffe sword Klass marked - ask for help

?

Hi,
    thank you for help with this no KLAAS sword.
    Mike