Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Mini 2nd Luftwaffe

Article about: Another one with distributor mark. Need your opinions on this one as well. Best, Anzel

?

Default Mini 2nd Luftwaffe

Another one with distributor mark. Need your opinions on this one as well.
    Best,
    Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mini 2nd Luftwaffe   Mini 2nd Luftwaffe  

Mini 2nd Luftwaffe   Mini 2nd Luftwaffe  

Mini 2nd Luftwaffe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mini 2nd Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

I love these minis
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

One for the Luft Guys...is the "gaspary AG " found on the blade a distributor? or is this the name of the salesmans firm.

Great little dagger Anzel...will go well with its full grown brother in a collection. Thanks for sharing. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry,
    You are probably correct that it is the name of the salesman's firm. The details look good to me but wanted to get opinions on whether this is an original.
    Best,
    Anzel

Quote by Larry C View Post
    One for the Luft Guys...is the "gaspary AG " found on the blade a distributor? or is this the name of the salesmans firm.

Great little dagger Anzel...will go well with its full grown brother in a collection. Thanks for sharing. Regards Larry
    Hi Larry,

The firm of Dr.Gaspary & Co. AG was a maker of all types of mechanical engineering machinery including printing presses, wood working machinery and sand recovery equipment for quarrying. During WW2 the company made great use of foreign and forced labour, including the use of POW's contrary to the rules of the Geneva Convention. The company was based in Leipzig, and was closed down by the allies in late 1945 after the wars end from what I can gather. I can't be certain, but maybe it's a complimentary piece from them?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Ned,
    Thank you once again!
    Best,
    Anzel

Awwwwwwwwww its soooooo cute

?

Greg,
    I have grown fond of the mini ones as well!