Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM

Article about: Hello folks, I am driving to take a look at this potential find. My concern is the pictures first of all are bad...I know...the grip seems to lack the simulation of the wire wrap found on th

?

Default Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM

Hello folks, I am driving to take a look at this potential find. My concern is the pictures first of all are bad...I know...the grip seems to lack the simulation of the wire wrap found on the full size daggers. The blade is unmarked on obverse but as you can see marked with the SMF seated king logo along with DRGM. Is this have any potential of being authentic or just another military show knock off? The scabbard, crossguard and pommel appear to be consistent with many found on dealer sites I'm sure we have all visited at one time or another. What do the pros think here? I will have it in hand today?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM   Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM  

Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM   Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM
    P
    Many

?

Looks good - a salesman sample used as a letter opener etc -
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

I like it too.

Indeed, it looks a good one. These are, or can be
    rather pricey.........
    Regards,

Steve.

These are worth as much as their full size counterpart..nice find! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Well I picked it up from the seller. It is in great shape and I love it! First one I have owned. Would have been really nice to have an engraved blade with retailers name on it. Nice little work of art. It is sad the wire wrap did not make it through the journey it is on. Thank you gentlemen for your votes of confidence!
    Anzel

I would butter some toast with that just for the hell of it lol they are pricey and alot rarer then the big boys, great item to own.

?

Guess this would make opening mail a little more enjoyable. I took a few big brothers out for a shoot! I guess I will have to find a SMF dagger to match the runt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM   Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM  

Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM   Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM  

Mini Luftwaffe Dagger SMF seated king DRGM  

Great pics for size comparison Anzel
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill