Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe by Anton Wingen

Article about: Hello, I really like the looks of the 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger. Here is my example by a less common maker-Anton Wingen. Regards, Jody

?

Thumbs up My 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe by Anton Wingen

Hello,
    I really like the looks of the 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger. Here is my example by a less common maker-Anton Wingen.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe by Anton Wingen   My 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe by Anton Wingen  

My 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe by Anton Wingen   My 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe by Anton Wingen  

My 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe by Anton Wingen   My 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe by Anton Wingen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe by Anton Wingen
    P
    Many

Hi Jody ... A very nice 2nd Luft . Also nice is the grey finish to the scabbard not too often encountered. The blade looks clean. Will display nicely with an officers cap. In time a pumpkin colored grip will enhance it even more . Dagger candy Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nice, I prefer the first model over the second but to each thier own, you take great pictures btw very professional, I may have to pay a pro to photograph my collection someday.

?

Beautiful dagger. I have a Wingen 2nd model in my collection with a generic scabbard and crossguard. This one has an Eickhorn scabbard. Seems like Wingen used different components for their daggers. Interesting piece and very nice pictures.

Danny

One of the best Anton Wingen daggers ever, despite the fact scabbard is Eickhorn product and in my opinion do not belong to this dagger (it is possible that somebody switched scabbard during the Third Reich era, or early after war, probably veteran) . Pommel is WKC product and we do not see it very often on Wingen daggers, but this combination Generic crossguard and WKC pommel is possible...

Thanks for showing this great dagger to us!

Best regards Peter