Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My new luft sword

Article about: very nice early luft sword rgds Dave

?

Default My new luft sword

Hi guys,just wanted to show my new luft sword i got from a good freind! Its an early one blade is just perfect!! And leather very nice!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new luft sword   My new luft sword  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new luft sword
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My new luft sword

N
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new luft sword   My new luft sword  

?

K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new luft sword  

?

The blade is a highly nickle plated typ and nickle sivler turned black!THE LEATHER IS IN GREAT CONDITION ALSO..MY LUFT COLLECTION IS GROWING ,I HAVE A NICE TUNIC flight SCHOOL MARKED IN SIDE I HAVE ONE PICTURE AS ITS ON HOLD FOR ME ITS GOING TO LOOK GREAT WITH THE SWORD AND HELMET AND EVERYTHING..
    Last edited by pammy; 08-11-2010 at 04:17 AM.

?

M
    Attached Images Attached Images My new luft sword 

Quote by pammy View Post
    The blade is a highly nickle plated typ and nickle sivler turned black!THE LEATHER IS IN GREAT CONDITION ALSO..MY LUFT COLLECTION IS GROWING ,I HAVE A NICE TUNIC SCHOOL MARKED IN SIDE I HAVE ONE PICTURE AS ITS ON HOLD FOR ME ITS GOING TO LOOK GREAT WITH THE SWORD AND HELMET AND EVERYTHING..
    thats a very nice sword, I love edged weapons, right after my firearms they are next in line. very nice sword, thanks for showing it. what the heck , are you rich. just kidding with you. I wanted to buy an m-1 garand, but the wife put a big stop on that oh well, I will get one some day.

regards Marty

?

Thanks marty,thank you for the nice words! Guns were my fathers thing as he had some realy nice ones ,i can remeber he had a german mp 44 that was a great gun but dont know were that is ?he let me shoot it and it was fun!!he had a luger with a very long barrel crazy never seen anything like it..when he took me to the shooting rang to shoot it everyone stoped and was looking at it! That was fun..well,thanks again hope she lets you get your m1 maybe for christmas?

Quote by pammy View Post
    Thanks marty,thank you for the nice words! Guns were my fathers thing as he had some realy nice ones ,i can remeber he had a german mp 44 that was a great gun but dont know were that is ?he let me shoot it and it was fun!!he had a luger with a very long barrel crazy never seen anything like it..when he took me to the shooting rang to shoot it everyone stoped and was looking at it! That was fun..well,thanks again hope she lets you get your m1 maybe for christmas?
    yeah, thanks, she will probably let me get it, when it's a cold day in christmas, oh well still got my m-1 carbine, k98 mauser & my fav to shoot my ak-47, but I do have quite a few bayonets, 6-German,9- u.s. & 3 japanese, good luck with your blade collection, you have some great ones.

regards Marty

?

Thanks marty,will you show some of your stuff soon?sounds like some nice things would love to see.!thanks again marty,i think the fittings are solid nickle with silver plate?

Hi Pammy, very nice! I really want one of these swords.

I look forwards to seeing more of the tunic.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast