Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Newbie needing reassurance

Article about: Recently decided to collect daggers. Have a little bit of third reich material already but knew nothing about daggers. Purchased this and although slightly tatty I'm hoping its an ok example

Default Newbie needing reassurance

Recently decided to collect daggers. Have a little bit of third reich material already but knew nothing about daggers. Purchased this and although slightly tatty I'm hoping its an ok example of a 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger. Any comments gratefully received. Thanks. Mark
    Newbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassurance[ATTACH=CONFIG]781584[Newbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassurance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newbie needing reassurance
    P
    Many

Hi Mark welcome to the forum..and no your are not a Newbie at least in your join date and tenure here..congrats on your first post..and your Luftwaffe dagger is salty as you say and appears all original. We have some well seasoned Luft Gents here who can further assist any of your needs concerning this dagger, Hang tight it is Christmas weekend..so they will be along shortly. Any other stuff you may have..you can post them in their designated forums which the will be welcomed by the type collectors of their study. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

i just would like to ask, Show Me the Eagle?????
    I love the color of your grips. I have a 2nd model also but my grips are the plain boring white.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Default Some additional pics (thanks)

Newbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassuranceNewbie needing reassurance

?

No need to worry Mark. Your dagger is completely original.

Danny