Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?

Article about: Anyway to tell who produced this dagger,nothing on blade,vet bringback,nice cond.Look correct?

Default No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?

Anyway to tell who produced this dagger,nothing on blade,vet bringback,nice cond.Look correct?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?   No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?  

No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?   No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?  

No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?   No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?
    P
    Many

Hi, you have very nice late war produced Luftwaffe dagger. It is interesting to note, that we actually donĀ“t know who produced this type of dagger. Despite the fact it is late and unmarked dagger, it reflects a lot of handwork on crossguard and pommel. Handwork by skilled Solingen worker is clearly visible almost everywhere on pommel and the best are crossguard arms - engraving there is the best of the best! And yes even better than on Eickhorn, SMF or Alcoso examples We do not see this type of dagger very often, but with little luck you can find one.

Dagger construction is mix of E. Pack, Weyersberg and Horster. In the past I think that it is 100% Horster dagger, but now, when I have chcek both daggers in hand I can clearly see that this dagger is unique

Please see atached pictures - here is dagger in my collection - almost the same piece - but I still can see som differences! By the way it is my last addition into my Luftwaffe collection and soon will be added into my Luftwaffe thread. If you want you can have a look - I have also late war produced Horster, so you can compare it with your dagger.

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?   No maker mark Luft dagger,who produced it?  

Last edited by PeterCollector; 10-09-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Thank you very much for the great info,I appreciate it!

Toecutter, you are welcome!

Best regards

Peter