Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Oak leaf scabbard 2nd Model Luft

Article about: I found this 2nd model Luft dagger. Have never seen a scabbard like this? Any feedback would be great. Thanks, Matt

Default Oak leaf scabbard 2nd Model Luft

I found this 2nd model Luft dagger. Have never seen a scabbard like this?

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,

Matt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oak leaf scabbard 2nd Model Luft   Oak leaf scabbard 2nd Model Luft  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oak leaf scabbard 2nd Model Luft
    P
    Many

Repro in my opinion ,Paul Weyersburg was in Solingen not Berlin ,Regards ,Paul

The whole ensemble is Spanish made I'm afraid ,The scabbard is a Spanish made repro of the Hermann Goering industrial dagger ,Regards ,Paul

Thanks guys what I thought as well...

Junk for sure..scabbard is a widely seen repro on the Herman Goring Industrial dagger which was a one of a kind special made for him. ( photo below )

The scabbard was added to this parted 2nd Luft which there might be a fitting that may be real.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill