Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Opinion On Daggers

Article about: Hi all. Sorry if I'm posting this is the wrong place. I just needed some help with two daggers. The first I know is a fake, but wanted to know some more information. Is it based on a particu

Kemal
    ?

Default Opinion On Daggers

Hi all.

Sorry if I'm posting this is the wrong place. I just needed some help with two daggers.

The first I know is a fake, but wanted to know some more information. Is it based on a particular original?

Opinion On Daggers

The second I believe to be genuine but wondered if you could confirm?

Opinion On DaggersOpinion On DaggersOpinion On Daggers

Any help you can give me will be much appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion On Daggers  

2. # ADS

Hi Kemal welcome to the forum ..

The first dagger in black is fantasy..... but still a conversation piece on how so much junk is pumped out into the market.

The other dagger is a 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger from the 1937 production period..which is authentic top to bottom.
    Producer is Pumawerke of the Lauterjung & co.

There is also plenty of threads to compare to within this Luftwaffe dagger forum. Enjoy your stay

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Cool

The Fantisy piece is kinda neat, If I found one I'd keep it just for S & Gs.
    Sarge