Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Recent Flea Market Find: Gravity Knife!

Article about: Greetings all, A buddy and myself took a trip to a little known flea market in Kentucky to meet a guy with some Civil War relics. He wasn't there yet, so we looked around for a bit. I notice

RZM
    ?

Default Recent Flea Market Find: Gravity Knife!

Greetings all,

A buddy and myself took a trip to a little known flea market in Kentucky to meet a guy with some Civil War relics. He wasn't there yet, so we looked around for a bit. I noticed a booth with some other military items, so naturally I wandered over. Sitting in one of the display cases, I see this VERY nice first model gravity knife! I talked to the guy for a bit and asked for a little info on it. He told me that he got it from a local vet in the 80s and it sat as the center piece in his collection since. I won't bore you with the rest of the days details, but, as you can see, I ended up taking this beauty home! I couldn't pass it up for the price. I'm not going to disclose what I paid for it, but I can say it was a great deal! I also picked up a Nazi marked Radom barrel from the dealer across from this guy. It's safe to say that it was a good day!

Cheers!

PS: I will try to post some more pics later.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recent Flea Market Find:  Gravity Knife!   Recent Flea Market Find:  Gravity Knife!  

Recent Flea Market Find:  Gravity Knife!   Recent Flea Market Find:  Gravity Knife!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recent Flea Market Find:  Gravity Knife!
    P
    Many

Very nice looking knife.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Very nice! I love going to the local flea markets, if you look hard enough often times things just fall into your hands! Congrats

great find.

Very nice example.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Sometimes, small places have big finds.. Nice items....Gwar

really beautiful conditions... )

RZM
    ?

Thanks guys! I was excited to get it home and put it in my collection. As far as value goes, what are these currently worth?

Nice find, I have seen average condition non takedown versions going for 400+

?

Good looking knife