Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Requested picts addition to "Luft. Sword" post

Article about: If this is of interest, you might want to read previous post Luft. Sword which outlined my planned display & featured guns used in home Decor , which pleases Donna........!!!!!!! Just bo

Default Requested picts addition to "Luft. Sword" post

If this is of interest, you might want to read previous post "Luft. Sword" which outlined my planned display & featured guns used in home "Decor", which pleases Donna........!!!!!!! Just bought a Japanese T-11 machine gun at her insistence. If I can find the video link, I will post the gun in action by seller here. Couldnt make it work, check Gunboards NFA trader. Link is in a WTS: Japanese T-11 post.

I hope these blades are displayed correctly.....lemme know if not......!!!

Blue dagger came to the door 30 years ago. Got the yellow one about 4 yrs ago......sword came in 2017.

The pictured Lugers are in a picture frame that is about 1" deep........may not enuff for the sword display described, but same configuration.

PJH
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Requested picts addition to "Luft. Sword" post   Requested picts addition to "Luft. Sword" post  

Last edited by Larry C; 04-07-2018 at 02:48 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Requested picts addition to "Luft. Sword" post
    P
    Many

Hi PJ..you are going in the right direction and thankyou for posting the Luftwaffe items.

Please for the members of this forum ..post each dagger separately for a more focused study.
    and as I mentioned ...any other firearm photos and now video ...again Please post in the world firearms forum > https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-firearms/

to avoid a possible deletion after the first request to forward to the correct forum.
    Looking forward to the photos on each thread

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill