Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?

Article about: Hi Well out of my depth on this one so any advice would be appreciated as the authenticity of the gravity knife. The story of how it came to me goes like this...................in a general

Default Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?

Hi

Well out of my depth on this one so any advice would be appreciated as the authenticity of the gravity knife.

The story of how it came to me goes like this...................in a general auction house because the good lady wants some furniture and in between a couple of sofa's and the usual this and that up pops a lot of german bayonets and a gravity knife.....

anyway bid and won which was a leap of faith as I hadn't looked at it. It is a bit tired looking and the release lever is snapped off....

Any comments welcome, the wife didn't get anything btw so i am hoping it's ok otherwise I am in even bigger trouble than when I won the bid !

cheers

Tony

Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Second Pattern Gravity Knife or School boy error ?
    P
    Many

It is real.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It is real.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade, Mrs Vickers will be delighted !

Hurrah for furniture auctions !

cheers

Tony

Ade is right good second model take down gravity knife it is common to have the blade lock broke off I have two first models without them. timothy

Yep good buy, come on lets have a price!

price wise .........lets say it was less than the furniture that was being sold and some of that was in an even worse state that the knife ! I also got two k98 bayonets thrown in the same lot.

cheers

Tony

Looks to have a distributors number.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice pick up tony!