MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silver

Article about: I was Lucky to find this untouced wall hanger, nicotine patina all the way...almost sticky. Backside still nickel coloured, well enjoy the pics. Ger

?

Default SMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silver

I was Lucky to find this untouced wall hanger, nicotine patina all the way...almost sticky.
    Backside still nickel coloured, well enjoy the pics.
    Ger
    SMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silverSMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silver

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SMF 1st pattern Borddolch in nickel silver
    P
    Many

?

Gotta love these 1st luft nicotine stained wall hangers

condition is top as well, Congrats & well done mate

Best Mac 66

Exceptional find Ger.....I like these original production types with the brass medallions.
    The blade is a sleeper and well preserved

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That is a beauty. Congrats on adding that one to your collection!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words, they are appreciated!
    I like the heavy feel these early lufts have and the quality they bring.

Regards
    Ger

Beautiful Ger. My favourite daggers.

Is this even earlier ie DLV period than the example you found me?

I had been meaning to ask about a knot, am I correct in thinking a bullion 23cm knot would be correct? Or should I (k)not bother?

Best regards

J

?

Jamie these are identical twins
    Yours is as good as they come M8!
    standard it has the short portepee, but occasionally they are found with the large luft portepee of about 40-42cm, i even had ones with a long army one originally tied on a luft 2.
    as the appereance is quite the same i guess they sometimes favored a longer one.

Cheers
    Ger

Hi Ger, that is lovely dagger. I like it! It show honest wear and use during the preriod. I never had early Luftwaffe dagger like that in my hands! So maybe I will be lucky enough and find one for me

Peter

Ger i dont know how you find those gems but keep posting them

?

Liking this dagger Mr H.. I don't much about these daggers , but this looks really great, lovely design.. Cheers Terry.