Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SMF Estate Pair....

Article about: Here is a pair of SMF Luft's I was happy to recently acquire from a Detroit estate.. thought I would share them here. Please add your comments and let me know if you would like to see more p

No problems Matty..thought you meant on the mini..yes it has the Luftampt on the blade of the full size. The mini has the stamped SMF MM and DRGM.. Kevin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sorry luftamp that's right.

Great stuff anyway, matty

A couple of very nice acquisitions Kevin!
    I like the condition of both of them. I am thinking of adding a mini Luft. to my own collection in the near future.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Holy sh!t those are some nice daggers! Its not too common to still have the gold on the pommel with these lufts. I should start going to estate sales.

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    Its not too common to still have the gold on the pommel with these lufts. I
    One thing about these SMF Lufts more so than the other producers is the gilt process they used seem to hold better which. SMFs are the first thought when seeing a 2nd Luft from a distance. The majority IMO are seen with SMF types. Its all in the "sauce"... Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

surprised there is anything of value left in Detroit,from what a US cop friend tells me,the gangs must have missed that place.But what a cracking set.

Thanks for showing this lovely pair!
    SMF with LW acceptance stamp looks great
    The miniature completes the set wonderfully.
    One of the best miniatures ive seen so far!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12