Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?

Article about: Hello again. I'm interested in purchasing this Luftwaffe Sword from someone I have dealt with numerous times before and whom I trust. Just wanted some opinions on it before I make an offer.

Default SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?

Hello again. I'm interested in purchasing this Luftwaffe Sword from someone I have dealt with numerous times before and whom I trust. Just wanted some opinions on it before I make an offer. Any red flags? The scabbard looks odd to me, but I've never owned a Luftwaffe sword before. The leather tab says 1937. Any info on the style, condition, value? The seller is asking for $700 which seems good to me, if all checks out here. Thank you for looking!SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SMF Luftwaffe Sword - good or bad?

it looks good to me,but I dont like the price.

- - Updated - -

forgot its dollars.

What currency were you referring to?

It looks good to me but I am no expert.
    But I do like the price.
    chris

Its worth that money, but i think you need pics of the scabbard if it worries you?
    cheers Ronnie

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Its worth that money, but i think you need pics of the scabbard if it worries you?
    cheers Ronnie
    For sure the scabbard if that is a concern, but also some more of the blade and leather hanger. Not that that I think that they are bad, but the blade may be slightly worn/aged, and the leather piece may have been added on later. Or maybe it's just the lighting? (And many are missing that piece, so it's a bonus even if it was a later added accessory.) With a more complete set of photos a nice thing to have (IMO) before giving an unconditional approval (although the price seems to be a fair one from what I can see). Regards, Fred

They usually run about 1000 and up, so 700 seems fair assuming its complete.