Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

So sad paratrooper knife.

Article about: here is my example of a paratrooper knife is was taken back from by my grandfather in WW2, he invisioned him self a knife thrower, and sharpener, lol thats why its in the shape its in. its a

?

Red face So sad paratrooper knife.

here is my example of a paratrooper knife is was taken back from by my grandfather in WW2, he invisioned him self a knife thrower, and sharpener, lol thats why its in the shape its in. its a SMF blade and from the work done to it the mark has been faded.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture So sad paratrooper knife.   So sad paratrooper knife.  

So sad paratrooper knife.   So sad paratrooper knife.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement So sad paratrooper knife.
    P
    Many

Default Re: So sad paratrooper knife.

Nice relic,
    It may be possible to take it to a proffesional knife repairer and get the blade replaced.Trouble is you would have to obtain another one in which to do so and might not be cost effective.Still you may find one that has a damaged or missing handle pretty cheap.Even if you don't it's a nice item to keep from your Grandfather.
    Good luck with it

Tom

?

Default Re: So sad paratrooper knife.

your right on all counts, it has been passed down to me and i will just hold on to it. i have always liked this knife from the time i was a little kid.

Jack101
    ?

I guess I got u knife

Hi John..I would leave the knife well enough alone..any more changes to it by trying to repair or upgrade will detract any value left in it. Its History as it is

@Jack 101...welcome to the forum..enjoy your stay.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I concur with Larry, although not in the best condition it s got history on it and IMO it should stay like this

A 7 year old thread that some new member posted his only post on?
    Which is more or less not understandable anyways. (even more)
    The original poster has not logged in since 2010, so I don't think we need to worry too much about what he is going to do with his knife.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)