Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Take down pattern Gravity Knife

Article about: Hi guys, I am looking to buy this take down gravity knife. All parts match with the same number. Could you please give me your views about it?, many thanks, Regards, Juan

Default Take down pattern Gravity Knife

Hi guys, I am looking to buy this take down gravity knife. All parts match with the same number. Could you please give me your views about it?, many thanks, Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Take down pattern Gravity Knife   Take down pattern Gravity Knife  

Take down pattern Gravity Knife   Take down pattern Gravity Knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Take down pattern Gravity Knife
    P
    Many

Hi guys, the number is 0/0561/0019, since the last two digits are not very clear from the pictures

imo original.

Thanks Harry, do you know by any chance to which maker does the code relates to?
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    imo original.

From memory I think it's Solingen. Do an RBNr search on the forum, I think it was Ade had posted a very good list.

Edit, 30 seconds later... a 3 second Google search nets you Paul Weyersberg.

Post your RBNr AND maker's name and address! - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

The manufacturer is SMF (Solinger Metallwarenfabrik Stoecker & Co., Solingen).
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks guys, good to know that the knife is good and that Solingen is the maker, is this knife in your opinion common or rare to find?

Take-down models are always desirable. Not super rare, but definitely a good one to find.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Nice one this is! Sorry for my Yoda grammar lol.

I like them used and not abused just like this. Just the right amount of wear to show that is was probably a combat vet!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'd love to have one, still crying over one that was for sale local some time back, seen it a little too late, $75 OBO...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast