Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?

Article about: I know little about this dagger. Id be grateful for opinions on it.

?

Default Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?

I know little about this dagger. Id be grateful for opinions on it. Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger ... yay or nay?
    P
    Many

Hi Rezarf..welcome to the forum. This dagger is comprised of a mix of authentic and repro..and the blade itself being a common repro found in souvenir shops. There are many great threads within this forum..that would be good to compare your dagger with others. There is a pinned thread at the top of the page..that would be a great start in seeing certain details ..mainly the crossguard eagle.

Luftwaffe crossguard eagles have that stern look into their eyes. Take a walk through some of the threads..and ask questions. Each Luftwaffe producer had a slight variant detail change to their scabbard bands crossguards and Pommels. Overall..I would say..better xamples can be found if looking for one of these types.

Great place to start is here

www.medamiitaria.com
    Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Wittmann Antique Militaria
    We Buy & Sell German WWII Daggers, Medals & More!

reputable sources for collecting edged weapons. Enjoy your stay > Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thankyou Larry, i appreciate the advice

looks like a 70s Spanish fake to me.

?

As far as i can see its a repro all the way, cant find any Original part on this one.
    Bad to the bone..

Ger