Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?

Article about: I couldn't find a maker's mark on this dagger and wonder if it is ok. Is it possible to find the mfg from certain characteristics?

?

Default Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?

I couldn't find a maker's mark on this dagger and wonder if it is ok. Is it possible to find the mfg from certain characteristics?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?   Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?  

Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?   Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?  

Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?   Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?  

Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?
    P
    Many

?

I like it Pablo.

Here is a thread on my unmarked 2nd model luft and my search for its scabbard

Unmarked 2nd model Luftwaffe Dagger opinions

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks Phil. This is supposedly a "Vet Bring -back" and came with the scabbard. So, are all these unmarked daggers manufactured by the same anonymous manufacturer?

?

Your welcome
    This is my only Luftwaffe dagger so that's a good question Pablo. Maybe some of the more experienced Lufty guys could chime in and answer that one.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi Pablo..could you post one more photo..that of the top of the crosssguard? I would like to see the oakleaf motif which should shed some light on the identity of the guard and if it is commonly seen with other no logo daggers.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks for your help with this dagger. Attached is the requested photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?  

Hi Pablo..sorry for the late reply...the fittings are WKC " Weyersburg Kirschbaum & Cie

The scabbard is the typical " No maker " pattern commonly seen with WKC fittings. This dagger is not produced by WKC..but was assembled possibly through a distributor.

A Decent conditioned 2nd Model Luftwaffe

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill