Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

unmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questions

Article about: Hello, got a dagger here that was donated by someone who had purchased it at some point. Whatcha think? I'm relatively confident that it is genuine, but there are no manufacture markings on

?

Default unmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questions

Hello, got a dagger here that was donated by someone who had purchased it at some point. Whatcha think? I'm relatively confident that it is genuine, but there are no manufacture markings on the dagger/scabbard. There are some markings on the belt clasps, but I have been unable to identify them. The grip wire is steel, but covered in rust and there are corrosion spots all over the place.
    any ideas as to the year / information on the clasp markings?
    Thanksunmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questionsunmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questionsunmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questionsunmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questionsunmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questionsunmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questionsunmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questionsunmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questionsunmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questions

so my camera didn't really pick-up the markings on the clasps, on the belt clasp it says U.E. 10 [R Z in a circle] D. R. G. M.
    on the suspension ring clasps it says D. R. G. M.

Let me know if you want more photos, its going into storage soon so I might not be able to right away

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unmarked Luft 2nd model dagger questions
    P
    Many

?

It looks good to me. Very similar to an unmarked blade example I used to own.

?

Unmarked 2nd Model - ok?

It looks just the one I recently acquired.