Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Value of Mini Miniature Luftwaffen Dagger (Dolch) compared to standard size

Article about: Dear friends, I am new in collecting millitary items I bought a Luftwaffen Officer dagger for 600 Euros but after receiving the item I was noticed that it is mini model which were used for o

Default Value of Mini Miniature Luftwaffen Dagger (Dolch) compared to standard size

Dear friends,

I am new in collecting millitary items I bought a Luftwaffen Officer dagger for 600 Euros but after receiving the item I was noticed that it is mini model which were used for opening letters and so on. I am now relly disappointed. What do you think has this dagger more value than standard size. What is the value of that (Please see photos) has anybody interest to buy it from me? Value of Mini Miniature Luftwaffen Dagger (Dolch) compared to standard sizeValue of Mini Miniature Luftwaffen Dagger (Dolch) compared to standard sizeValue of Mini Miniature Luftwaffen Dagger (Dolch) compared to standard sizeValue of Mini Miniature Luftwaffen Dagger (Dolch) compared to standard sizeValue of Mini Miniature Luftwaffen Dagger (Dolch) compared to standard sizeValue of Mini Miniature Luftwaffen Dagger (Dolch) compared to standard size

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Value of Mini Miniature Luftwaffen Dagger (Dolch) compared to standard size
    P
    Many

I'd send it back!...

The seller give me back only 450 Euros. Should I accept it?

It it was advertised as a full size dagger i would ask for the full 600!...

If the item is not as described or as advertised you should be entitled to all your money back

If you mistakenly bought it then you are lucky to get anything back

Thank you Hartmann for your reply. He was a french seller with very bad item description in English. He had written chain with total length of 24 cm and I understood that he means chain length is 24 cm not the total length. It was misunderstanding because of bad english and I think it try to obligate him for full money back but as it was bought from an Auction it is very difficult to follow the case legally. I prefer to lose 150 euro instead of writing 10 letters and arguing.

?

Your mini by SMF seems to be in very good condition. I think that it's worth about the amount that the seller wants to give you back for it.

Regards
    Danny