MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WKC Quality Luft 2nd Patt

Article about: Hi All ... I just got hold of this WKC Advertising Board and thought it a good opportunity to share my WKC Luft with you all. As always views appreciated. Thanks all.

Default WKC Quality Luft 2nd Patt

Hi All ... I just got hold of this WKC Advertising Board and thought it a good opportunity to share my WKC Luft with you all.
    As always views appreciated.
    Thanks all.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WKC Quality Luft 2nd Patt   WKC Quality Luft 2nd Patt  

WKC Quality Luft 2nd Patt   WKC Quality Luft 2nd Patt  

WKC Quality Luft 2nd Patt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WKC Quality Luft 2nd Patt
    P
    Many

The crispness in the fine detail stands out.
    Most impressive is the pebbling on the pommel

Another great example
    Looks like you and Kirk have some competition if fine examples !

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry.... I do like the WKC examples as I think the quality does show.

Just to add a reference..... The Hanger being marked RZM
    Here is a posting I've found on the Internet ..

I’d never encountered the U.E.10 mark and ‘borrowed’ this explanation from Collectors Guild
    The embossed RZM logo with a single, opened bottom, circular border and additional markings "U.E" indicates "Uniformeffekten Erlaubnißschein, (Uniform Accessories Licence), and the manufacturer’s numerical code, "10". It appears the combined RZM/U.E., markings were utilized circa May 1933 to March 1935 when the original controlling authority of the SA Quartermaster’s Department was converting into the RZM, Reich Zeug Meisterei, (National Equipment Quartermaster). Manufacturers were assigned a U.E. code numeral until March 1935 when the RZM underwent restructuring and assigned manufacturers contract letters and numerical codes. There was some confusion among manufacturers as to what items fell under RZM/UE control as this example indicates. The Luftwaffe was not under the RZM’s authority. The U.E. code numerals do not correspond to the later RZM codes and no listing of the U.E. codes is known.

Bravo Stevade

Finding a great dagger in excellent condition is satisfaction of the hunt.
    Researching and finding out obscure markings ..is a find in itself also and a very good contribution to this thread and the community that studies these hangers and also the RZM.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That's a beautiful dagger! Thanks for showing.

Regards
    Danny

Thanks Danny .... I’ve just added another thread to the Forum with my other Luft Dagger .... also comparing the different hangers.