Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife

Article about: HI im new to this site I need help can any one tell me if this is the real deal or a copy Stamped spike and also underside of lever has "616" impressed to it.

Default Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife

HI im new to this site I need help can any one tell me if this is the real deal or a copy
    Stamped spike and also underside of lever has "616" impressed to it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife   Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife  

Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife   Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife  

Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife   Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife  

Attached Images Attached Images Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife
    P
    Many

I'm not a fan, but here's a nice long thread discussing the in's and out's involving this type and maker.

Luft Gravity knife

Although as can be seen on reading it there were the odd one or two who liked it, but then it got the bad news on another forum and it all went a bit quiet then.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Great thanks for that

No problem, as you can see there are several problems. Welcome to the forum.

Ww2 german paratrooper gravity knife
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

As Big Ned says above. Also genuine lanyards are rare.Luftwaffe issue are 58 inch braided hemp and i believe there are about 4 patterns. Combine this with self made in the field ones and also private purchase things start to get complicated.

Thanks guys for the help do you think this is a copy ?

Too many maybes for me, I would wait untill a nice one looker shows up, and the laynard is not original IMO after seeing real ones side by side with modern copies.

The knife is, as has been exhaustively demonstrated, a copy. As for the lanyard, well does it matter, you're not going to just buy that are you?

Thank after looking at others I think this a copy too thanks for the help

its a fake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast