Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1914 DWM With 2 Matching Magazines

Article about: by Rylan Looks like a nice Luger rig you have there... but don't you think such a great rig deserves better photos?? First picture is OK, but the one of the magazine bases is junk.. I can't

?

Default 1914 DWM With 2 Matching Magazines

Last edited by Jerry B; 12-11-2013 at 11:28 PM.

That looks a lovely luger mate, the wood bases look almost new
    Ben

?

Ben, All the Lugers I posted are in the 98% range and all matching. That includes the Navy, Artillery, 3 Swiss and the P210-2/P49

?

Dang nice. Matching mags - even nicer. If only it could talk....

Quote by samnev View Post
    Ben, All the Lugers I posted are in the 98% range and all matching. That includes the Navy, Artillery, 3 Swiss and the P210-2/P49
    Absolutely super Samnev, really really nice
    Ben

?

You have an excellent collection friend.

?

Thanks for the compliments guys. I ran across this one at a very small show hre in Prescott, AZ and couldn't believe my good luck.

What an absolute stunner, as is the Navy in your previous post.
    Lovely Jubbley.
    Jonathan.

?

Quote by severin View Post
    What an absolute stunner, as is the Navy in your previous post.
    Lovely Jubbley.
    Jonathan.
    Thanks Jonathan, it took me a long time searching for minty Lugers (over 30 years) and I past up ones in lower condition many times. I also have a 1900 DWM Commercial (no photos yet) and a Shooter S/42. It was all matching but someone back in the late 60's when I got it started to ream out the barrel for some reason so I had to get an original barrel which was of course non matching. I stopped shooting that when the ejector broke. Fortunately I got an original and that part was never serialized so no harm no foul. The Navy was also obtained from Ralph Shattuk before he passed. He had an enormous collection of Lugers including Luger's personal Luger and the lone remaining 45 caliber Luger serial #2 that was used in the US Army trials before they adopted the 1911. I was literally trembling when he let me handle it. I think he had one of the largest Luger collections in the world. At least the largest in thee USA. He wasn't cheap but you could get pristine Lugers if you wanted to spend the $$$.
    Regards to all.

?

Looks like a nice Luger rig you have there... but don't you think such a great rig deserves better photos?? First picture is OK, but the one of the magazine bases is junk.. I can't tell if your mags match or not!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast