Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1916 dwm,

Article about: This is a 1916 DWM I purchased many years ago from the son of a WWII veteran. He had no idea his father even had the gun until he passed away and he found it. There was no paperwork and no t

Default 1916 dwm,

This is a 1916 DWM I purchased many years ago from the son of a WWII veteran. He had no idea his father even had the gun until he passed away and he found it. There was no paperwork and no telling when he acquired it. It did have a WWII FXO magazine in it and is a Military proofed WWI Luger that matches completely down to firing pin with the exception of the magazine. Bore is excellent and still retains the better part of the Rust blue finish. The straw is probably 70%.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1916 dwm,   1916 dwm,  

1916 dwm,   1916 dwm,  

1916 dwm,   1916 dwm,  

1916 dwm,   1916 dwm,  

1916 dwm,   1916 dwm,  

That is a real beauty. The wood is flawless.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    That is a real beauty. The wood is flawless.........!
    They are numbered to the gun. The gun is actually in amazing condition. On the inside it looks like new.

?

That is a really good looking pistol you have there..Thank you taking the time to post the pictures..Cheers Terry.

?

And again ,,,,,

What a fantastic luger, to find it in that condition is amazing, the finish is great for an untouched piece as is the strawing, top find
    Ben

Awesome!...