Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1918 Luger Holster

Article about: Hi chaps This just arrived today, a very nice luger holster dated 1918 and made by N Burghard, Pasing. Inside has a unit mark of B.A.XI or clothing issue depot of Cassel. If anyone has any m

Default 1918 Luger Holster

Hi chaps

This just arrived today, a very nice luger holster dated 1918 and made by N Burghard, Pasing. Inside has a unit mark of B.A.XI or clothing issue depot of Cassel. If anyone has any more info ref this mark could you please let me know. There is also a ink mark with R M and ?QMS. So for me I think that is some ones initials and the other bit stand for ? quarter master sergeant. Could be a "U" so could read Unit Quarter Master Sergeant. Again if anyone has any thoughts on this please let me know

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1918 Luger Holster   1918 Luger Holster  

1918 Luger Holster   1918 Luger Holster  

1918 Luger Holster   1918 Luger Holster  

1918 Luger Holster  
    Ben

Brown WWI. Some of these were re-dyed in black for WWII. My Police luger had a 1918 brown holster. It was picked up by the veteran with the luger. I took the 1944 ammo out of the spare magazine when I aquired it. Layed in the top of his closet all these years.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.