Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1934 Mauser K Date Luger

Article about: Some pics of a very rare and mint 1934 Mauser K date Luger and Holster. all matching original rig. Of interest is these were the first Nazi coded lugers. Because of the Treaty Of Versailles,

Default 1934 Mauser K Date Luger

Some pics of a very rare and mint 1934 Mauser K date Luger and Holster. all matching original rig. Of interest is these were the first Nazi coded lugers. Because of the Treaty Of Versailles, The nazi's used secret production codes,Hence the K on the chamber and the Mauser S/42 toggle. all the parts have the correct gothic "S" stamp,even the small ones. also has the german army acceptance stamps B90 and S91.Because these were the first nazi military coded lugers, and not that many were made,mint survivors are hard to come by.

1934 Mauser K Date Luger1934 Mauser K Date Luger1934 Mauser K Date Luger1934 Mauser K Date Luger1934 Mauser K Date Luger1934 Mauser K Date Luger

Default Re: 1934 Mauser K Date Luger

Nice pistol. Do you use it on the ranges?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Nice pistol. Do you use it on the ranges?
    Thanks,

No, too valuable and rare. although I am sure it would do fine,given the bore is mint and its in perfect working order.

I do reload ammo, and in the past I make 9mm thats specially loaded for old pistols and have shot others in the collection. I have two others that I do shoot with.

I wouldn't shoot it either. You are right. This is a rare luger. Now these examples will bring big bucks. Very nice!!!
    Thanks for sharing/

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I appreciate that John, of interest even the extractor is "S" marked... another reason these early nazi lugers are unique and rare,especially in 98% condition, with the mint holster too!

That is a really clean holster, too.

Nice grouping.

Pit.

Superb Luger rig-even the matching Holster is A-1 ! Now This is a Luger that Anyone would be proud to own! Nice pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."