Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1936 Luger with matching mag.

Article about: I thought I would post this. It was one of the first all matching lugers that I acquired. It has the matching magazine which was the spare and denoted by the + sign. Holster is also 1936.

Default 1936 Luger with matching mag.

I thought I would post this. It was one of the first all matching lugers that I acquired. It has the matching magazine which was the spare and denoted by the + sign. Holster is also 1936.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1936 Luger with matching mag.   1936 Luger with matching mag.  

1936 Luger with matching mag.   1936 Luger with matching mag.  

1936 Luger with matching mag.   1936 Luger with matching mag.  

Nice looking pistol-I'm glad we who reside in the US can still fire such things, however just give the liberals time!!

Tis a thing of beauty, looks in fantastic condition, and it can be fired is the holster maker marked?
    Ben

Ben, all of the WWII weapons I have are fully operable. While I don't shoot 95% of them there are a couple I do take to the range on a regular basis. I don't remember if the holster is marked, I know it's dated but I will have to dig it out and see. I have a box full of holsters packed away as I store the guns separated in the safes.

If I lived in the US I would buy lugers that could fire, I would also have a firer that I could use on a regular basis, along with lots of other guns (yes I do like guns) I used to shoot competitivley, I had a 686 Smith and Wesson with PM grips, Houge site and comnpensated barrel. I used to shoot Police 1500 and practical shoots. Had my own Lee turret press loader the works unitl we had to hand it all in (along with my Mk 3 Browning, .32 & .22 hammereli and a .22 Des Unigue
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    If I lived in the US I would buy lugers that could fire, I would also have a firer that I could use on a regular basis, along with lots of other guns (yes I do like guns) I used to shoot competitivley, I had a 686 Smith and Wesson with PM grips, Houge site and comnpensated barrel. I used to shoot Police 1500 and practical shoots. Had my own Lee turret press loader the works unitl we had to hand it all in (along with my Mk 3 Browning, .32 & .22 hammereli and a .22 Des Unigue
    I'm a lucky man to live in a country that allows such freedoms. I have a few to select from when I venture to the range. I am a member of a private range in the country, my own key to get in. Targets to 300 meters and concrete shooting area with bathrooms and weather covers. I should get some photos while I'm out some time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1936 Luger with matching mag.  

I am now sooooo jealous, will you marry me?
    Ben