Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

1936 Matching Luger

Article about: Hi chaps, I was going to wait until this arrived but I will post some pics of it that I have. As my birthday treat () I have asked Mrs Evans to get me this luger. Got this from the WAF Estan

you have a great start at collecting lugers Ben. This one is a Gem!! Condition is everything. And this one looks great!!

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Gorgeous... I've never had one with two matching number mags, normally you just don't see that...

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Gorgeous... I've never had one with two matching number mags, normally you just don't see that...
    To be honest Lenny I had never seen one for sale, on any sites! I suppose they are hard to get with both original mags!
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    To be honest Lenny I had never seen one for sale, on any sites! I suppose they are hard to get with both original mags!
    I actually thought they were issued with one numbered mag and the one in the holster was un-numbered, I've had a few like that and a few with mismatched numbered mags...

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    I actually thought they were issued with one numbered mag and the one in the holster was un-numbered, I've had a few like that and a few with mismatched numbered mags...
    Apparently mate they came with two matching mags I recently bought two, one for the 1916 holster and one for my 1917 Arty luger, what I found out was the spare had the X symbol on the bottom, have a look at the spare mag on the pics, you will see the mark
    Ben

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4