Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone got any spare cash?

Article about: Crying shame that these old rare weapons have to be deac ,and its somewhat hypocritical, because in the Police Headquarters firearms armoury, there were two or three lugers, a couple of P38s

?

Crying shame that these old rare weapons have to be deac ,and its somewhat hypocritical, because in the Police Headquarters firearms armoury, there were two or three lugers, a couple of P38s, an MP 40 and an AK,which some of the guys used to fire on the range, there again one rule for us etc

?

Wow!!!! Im puzzled though Ben. Didnt these take their own cartridge? Hence obsolete calibre. Hence no need for deactivation?confused:

Strewth mate! Imagine explaining that to the missus! "Is that a gun in your pocket.........?" I'd rather not talk about it and don't get excited unless you're comfortable about the bank statement love!

Arundel Militaria sold one of these a few years ago which had an excellent provenance to it. I think it sold for around £4,500. And I once picked up a Bergmann 'Mars' which was mint - but with magazine missing. I won't embarrass the dealer who sold it to me by revealing his name. But sufficient to say, he obviously didn't realise what he had, and I obtained it for a few hundred pounds.

?

Far out price for what it is.

Quote by lew07 View Post
    Wow!!!! Im puzzled though Ben. Didnt these take their own cartridge? Hence obsolete calibre. Hence no need for deactivation?confused:
    Not really sure Lew, just going by what its says on the advert but in theory being obsolete calibre there should be no need for deactivation
    Ben

?

It used the 7.65×25mm Borchardt cartridge specifically developed by Borchardt for the C-93.

7.65mm Borchardt (left) with 7.63×25mm Mauser (right) for comparison.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone got any spare cash?   Anyone got any spare cash?  

I that would be obsolete in the UK
    Ben

?

The below Borchardt in fine condition and with a shoulder stock was for sale for $55K in 2012 in Cali.

Compare the finish with the Borchardt pics below it.

Holy s**tness!! It exists! [Archive] - Calguns.net
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone got any spare cash?   Anyone got any spare cash?  

Anyone got any spare cash?  

I don't know much about rare guns, but there are some very dodgy helmets on that site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast