Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can I join the Luger club then? byf 41

Article about: Hi guys, Just got this, byf 1941 matching numbers apart from the trigger side plate which has an imperial mark on it, and a mismatched mag. Ok condition, with the usual few bits of pitting.

Default Can I join the Luger club then? byf 41

Hi guys,

Just got this, byf 1941 matching numbers apart from the trigger side plate which has an imperial mark on it, and a mismatched mag. Ok condition, with the usual few bits of pitting.

Lenny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can I join the Luger club then? byf 41   Can I join the Luger club then? byf 41  

Can I join the Luger club then? byf 41   Can I join the Luger club then? byf 41  

Can I join the Luger club then? byf 41   Can I join the Luger club then? byf 41  

So you bought it then Lenny shame about the side plate mate, but you can always keep your eye out for one, you never know you might come across one at some point, same with the magazine good one mucker
    Ben

BTW a nice original holster would be good mate as well, throw that repro crap away
    Ben

How did I miss this luger????? Looks like a good luger to start your collecting. If you look around sometimes you can find numbered parts that will match. Don't discard any parts if you find matching ones. You never know when you might need them in the future.
    Side note; Ask Ben if you can join the luger club. you got my vote.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    How did I miss this luger????? Looks like a good luger to start your collecting. If you look around sometimes you can find numbered parts that will match. Don't discard any parts if you find matching ones. You never know when you might need them in the future.
    Side note; Ask Ben if you can join the luger club. you got my vote.

John
    Cheers John, I won't be collecting Lugers, just nice to have one... way too expensive for me, especially with a baby on the way...

Never mind the side plate it's still a nice example of an iconic pistol!...

?

Must admit that side plate condition/numbers dont bother me either.
    Congrats.