Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deact. P08 worth it?

Article about: Dear collectors, Annoyed from this ads?   I've just got an offer for a Luger P08 Manufactured by DWM 1918. Seller ask EUR650. Does it a good price for it? Please help me, if you can. Th

?

Question Deact. P08 worth it?

Dear collectors,
    I've just got an offer for a Luger P08 Manufactured by DWM 1918. Seller ask EUR650. Does it a good price for it?
    Please help me, if you can.

Thanks a lot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deact. P08 worth it?   Deact. P08 worth it?  

Deact. P08 worth it?   Deact. P08 worth it?  

Looks to be a good price in the UK you would pay alot more

yes

It's a shame the way it's been deactivated!...

The barrel has been butchered with those holes drilled into it, but it looks as though it hasn't had the chamber cut. Obviously done to different spec than the British specs. But for that price you can't really complain. A few blobs of weld to the holes, and then properly ground down to match the contours of the barrel. A spot of bluing, and you have a nice cheap DWM PO8!

?

I really appreciate you help in this case. It's been deactivated by the German laws in 1980's. Here in Hungary the methos are the same (holes drilled in the barell..etc.)..SHAME.

Thanks a million indeed!

Its a good price in my eyes if thats what you are after
    Ben

If the gun has matching numbers and you don't mind the holes then you have a good one! If it isn't a matching numbers one or these holes detract your eye pleasure then wait for another opportunity!
    I've learned that in this hobby eventually you will find the perfect, in your eyes, item if you have the patience!

Now it's up to you about this one! If it was me i would prefer a rusty and extremely damaged one from one that has modern holes on the surface and can be seen without dissasembling the gun!

Good luck friend!

?

In Canada that would go for A LOT more.

Dean O

650 euros is normal price but nothing too cheap. in Germany it is possible to get a P08 even cheaper.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast