Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster

Article about: german p08 1918 luger 9mil as above can be stripped and dry fired all matching serial numbers exept magazine i cant see any number. and comes with deactivation certificate its in imo excelle

?

Default german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster

german p08 1918 luger 9mil as above can be stripped and dry fired all matching serial numbers exept magazine i cant see any number. and comes with deactivation certificate its in imo excellent condition and original holster and its for sale im open to offers

if more pics required please email me as the uploader on this site takes forever
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster   german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster  

german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster   german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster  

german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster   german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster  

Last edited by Ckckck; 01-18-2012 at 10:27 AM.

?

Default Re: german p08 luger all matching serials and original holster

more pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster   german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster  

german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster  

?

Default Re: german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster

Updated

?

Default Re: german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster

nice looking!

?

i think a luger will be my next buy as i like them!

?

Thank you for your comment it really is in excellent condition nice clean original gun

Hi,
    thanks for showing the luger it is one of the cleanest ww1,s iv seen for ages,
    dave.

?

Manythanks for your comments I've put this in the wrong thread I've goto move it to the for sale section

?

This gun is 1 of the best about condition wise .and all matching serials can't believe I've had not one offer I've gave forum members a chance 1st.I think now it's of to gun broker uk manythanks for everyones comments

?

FYI. The holster is NOT a German Luger holster, but is actually a Japanese WWII Type 14 clamshell style holster.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast