Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Luger Arrival

Article about: Geladen is what it says. It means loaded. Hope I spelled it right?? John

Default Luger Arrival

Well guys went yesterday and picked up the Vickers and the Luger. Not done pics of the Vickers yet as it all weights a ton so here is the luger. It is dated 1916 and is matching numbered throughout the weapon, even the mag matches. The serial number is 9006, is this a early build weapon? the guy I got it from believes it may be. The holster is unmarked but the quality of the leather is fantastic. The belts loops have been cut. The only reason really I can think of for that is it was cut from the body of a dead German soldier but I suppose thats something we will never know! Hope you enjoy the pics guys, any info anyone has ref the the weapon would be appreciated as these are not my main collecting area and have much to learn about them

Cheers

- - Updated - -

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luger Arrival   Luger Arrival  

Luger Arrival   Luger Arrival  

Ben

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luger Arrival   Luger Arrival  

Ben

- - Updated - -

Ben

Last

Luger Arrival  
    Ben

Just to end chaps it is my birthday soon so I have sent Mrs Evans a link to a nice WW1 luger mag and luger tool just to finish of this lovely set
    Ben

Really nice Ben, I like your theory on the holster loops too, seems very plausible.

Really Nice WWI DWM luger you have. You do have that luger bug. Is this the luger we discussed? It look really good. These WWI lugers are sleepers. Like I said before the Nazi ones go for the money now, but just wait these will be a hot item in years to come.
    I just purchased a 1911 Ernfurt. They only made 10000 of these that year. this one is in the 6000 range. No holster with it I am afraid. Will have it sometime next week. It will go with my 1912 Ernfurt I already have. I will post it when it arrives.
    Thanks for showing us this great looking luger.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Lovely Ww1 Luger.

Cheers guys, John as and when money allows I will be adding more lugers to the collection. Probably try and get guns from different years. I rang up about the Artillery luger, its at the proof house at the moment so will probably be another week or so before it arrives
    Ben

?

What no bent barrel Ben lol? Seriously it looks good.You might want to have a snoop at The Luger Forum Ben.This is where the Luger Geeks hang out and believe Me they know their Lugers

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast