Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luger, information

Article about: Dear Friends, can you give me some information about this Luger?... original?, year, civil or militar, value ... Thanks in advance

Default Luger, information

Dear Friends, can you give me some information about this Luger?... original?, year, civil or militar, value ... Thanks in advance

Luger, information

Luger, information

Luger, information

Luger, information

Luger, information

Luger, information

Luger, information

Luger, information

ian
    ?

looks like a pre ww1 civilian luger ,, i think ,,very nice condition DWM manufacture ,,allso i believe it is an export model ,,cos it says germany on the barrel,the germans dont call germany ,,,germany !!,, its like saying made in the USA ,,or made in england

cheers ian

It is a 1920 DWM Commercial. It was for export. ( Note the Germany Stamp) Some were not exported because of Germany's Secret re-arming. The straw colors on certain parts leads me to believe it is orginal finnish. Wood bottom clip is standard for this model. Could you post some brighter pictures. I could give you a better opinion.
    Thanks,
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

It is a DWM war-time military 1914-1918 as is evidenced by the Imperial army acceptance stamps and proof on the right forward receiver. After the war the date on top of the chamber was scrubbed off and it was exported for the foreign commercial market.