Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luger Tool

Article about: Chaps, I have bought to put in my holster for the 1941 bfy but I am not sure about it. The quality of the tools looks right but I cannot find any ref to the markings on it, looks like a &quo

Default Luger Tool

Chaps, I have bought to put in my holster for the 1941 bfy but I am not sure about it. The quality of the tools looks right but I cannot find any ref to the markings on it, looks like a "W" with another couple of markings. Has anyone seen anything similar or is it a known fake?

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luger Tool   Luger Tool  

Luger Tool   Luger Tool  

Ben

Ben they look like proof marks. I can't quite tell. use a piece of chalk to highlite the markings. will ya. I have some for my lugers that are not marked.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

John, the lattering looks like a "W" and reverse "a" the other wee one not sure mate, I will try later as I am at work at mo and took these pics on my mobile
    Ben

?

Hi gents, dont know if you can help, i am looking for a tool and holster for my 41 luger (PREFER original and willing to pay reasonable prices), except they are very rare down here in australia. Any suggestions for dealers and approx prices please.
    Regards

There is one here for £155, I know of more but they are more expensive ones aorund

RZMilitaria for German Militaria
    Ben

Just found out the tool is a post war East German one
    Ben

Sounds good Ben
    John
    Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Just found out the tool is a post war East German one
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Ben, it looks fine to me. It matches the quality of mine. are they really this expensive? I got mine for $30!